Many crocheters -- including me -- have struggled with messy joins when working in rounds. I added a small refinement to a joining method that makes the joining "seam" almost invisible. Try it out for yourself by downloading my free pattern, The Big Unseamly Beanie on Ravelry, and let me know what you think!
- Crochet Patterns
- Stitch Dictionary
- "Help, there's a hole at the top of my hat!"
- Help! My hat's too big/too small!
- Help, my hat's too short/too long!
- How to measure your head
- How to measure the depth of your hat
- How to check the size of your hat midway
- How to join rounds
- Near-invisible fastening off
- How to change colors
- How to seam with slip stitch