These two designs are from a 1960's American Thread pamphlet "Better Knitted and Crocheted Sweaters for Him, for Her." The one on the right is called a Flapover, consisting of two rectangles with some shoulder and neck shaping, joined at the sides with chain-stitch ties.
- Crochet Patterns
- Stitch Dictionary
- "Help, there's a hole at the top of my hat!"
- Help! My hat's too big/too small!
- Help, my hat's too short/too long!
- How to measure your head
- How to measure the depth of your hat
- How to check the size of your hat midway
- How to join rounds
- Near-invisible fastening off
- How to change colors
- How to seam with slip stitch