This auburn hat had long mohair fibers that were tucked into the stitches. Lightly combing the hat with a pet wire slicker brush released some of them and gave the hat a distinct mohair look.
- Crochet Patterns
- Stitch Dictionary
- "Help, there's a hole at the top of my hat!"
- Help! My hat's too big/too small!
- Help, my hat's too short/too long!
- How to measure your head
- How to measure the depth of your hat
- How to check the size of your hat midway
- How to join rounds
- Near-invisible fastening off
- How to change colors
- How to seam with slip stitch