The final pattern in Self-Centered, my new collection of crochet hat patterns for self-striping and self-patterning yarns, is Eccentric Concentric. It's a slouchy hat with a chunky, head-hugging ribbing.
When you use a self-patterning yarn, it forms rectangular blocks of color in a ring. At left, the contrast yarn is Red Heart Super Saver Blacklight.
- Crochet Patterns
- Stitch Dictionary
- "Help, there's a hole at the top of my hat!"
- Help! My hat's too big/too small!
- Help, my hat's too short/too long!
- How to measure your head
- How to measure the depth of your hat
- How to check the size of your hat midway
- How to join rounds
- Near-invisible fastening off
- How to change colors
- How to seam with slip stitch